Saturday, September 7th, 2019:
Brazilian Independence Day Celebration!
Join us as we celebrate Brazilian Independence Day with a riverside celebration filled with live batucada performances (with Silvia Brasil), specialty Brazilian-inspired food items, Brazilian cocktails, live music, & FREE Açai bowls (from 3-6pm)!
– SPECIALTY BAR WITH 14 FLAVORS OF CAIPIRINHA
– CLASSIC CAIPIRINHA PITCHERS – $25 ALL WEEKEND
– FREE AÇAI BOWLS (FROM 3-6PM)
– LIVE BATUCADA PERFORMANCES (DAY & NIGHT) with Silvia Brasil
– SPECIALTY BRAZILIAN INSPIRED FOOD ITEMS (TBA)
Brought to you by Fruitiss Açai & Natural Food, Silvia Brasil
MUSIC BY: Kid Nemesis & Friends
EATS BY: Lung Yai Thai Tapas, CRACKED by Chef Adrianne, Spris Artisan Pizza, MOJO Donuts, La Santa Taqueria, OG Ceviche & Seafood Shack, & Mojo Donuts Ice Cream, by Hershey’s Ice Cream.
Enjoy Live Music, Eats, Cocktails & Good Times!
The Wharf is a 21+ venue. Children accompanied by parents & leashed dogs welcome before 6 PM.
Proper Dress Attire Required.
The venue reserves the right to deny entry at doorman’s discretion