Mardi Gras Bourbon Street Brunch, Sundays On The River
February 10@12:00 pm - 9:00 pm| Free
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH, 12 PM
Sundays On The River
MARDI GRAS BOURBON STREET BRUNCH
Sunday, February 10th, join us for our Bourbon Street Brunch at Wharf Miami featuring LIVE musical entertainment, New Orleans inspired cocktails & specialty cajun-inspired brunch food items. During this event, we will be featuring a jambalaya paella by OG Chef Douglas Rodriguez and a crawfish boil with Chef Adrianne Calvo of Cracked LIVE! Don’t miss our Perrier Jouët $50 bottle special from Noon to 4 pm, & $12 hurricanes, all day!
FREE MARDI GRAS BEADS & MASK with ONLINE RSVP (while supplies last)
BRUNCH BOTTLE SPECIALS:
– $50 bottles of Perrier-Jouët Brut (from Noon to 4pm)
– $12 HURRICANES (All Day Special)
BOURBON BRUNCH MENU:
– JAMBALAYA PAELLA, by OG Ceviche’s Chef Douglas Rodriguez (LIVE!)
– CRAWFISH BOIL, with Chef Adrianne Calvo of Cracked (LIVE!)
– Shrimp & Grits Taco, by La Santa Taquería
– Fried Alligator Bites, by OG Ceviche & Seafood
– Sweet & Spicy Chili Shrimp Chicharrones, by OG Ceviche & Seafood
– Shrimp Po’boys, by King Of Racks BBQ
– Andouille Sausage Pizza, by Spris Artisan Pizza
– Beignets King Cake Donut, by Mojo Donuts
– LIVE second line band parade, & brass band concert, during this event.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY BRICKELL MAGAZINE, GUERRA MARKETING, & THINKBOX MEDIA
SUPPORTING SOUNDS BY HUSHMONEY
EATS BY: Garcia’s Seafood Open-Air Fish Market & Raw Bar, King of Racks BBQ, CRACKED by Chef Adrianne, Spris Artisan Pizza, La Santa Taqueria, MOJO Donuts, & more!
Enjoy Live Music, Eats, Cocktails & Good Times!
The Wharf is a 21+ venue. (Children accompanied by parents & leashed dogs welcome before 6 PM)
Proper Dress Attire Required. Venue reserves the right to deny entry at doorman’s discretion.