Mardi Gras Extravaganza
February 9 at 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm| Free
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH, 12PM – 7PM
MARDI GRAS EXTRAVAGANZA
Saturday, February 9th, experience Mardi Gras on the Miami River! During day 2, of our Mardi Gras riverside celebration, experience a live second line band parade followed by a brass band concert, Cajun-inspired food, & Mardi Gras specialty cocktails!
WHO WILL BE THE KING & QUEEN?
Collect beads, when your order a drink, or participating food items. At midnight, we will tally up & crown our King & Queen of Mardi Gras!
FREE MARDI GRAS BEADS & MASK with ONLINE RSVP (while supplies last)
– GRAND PRIZE: (2 Winners) 1 bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne
– 1ST PLACE: (2 Winners) $100 Silverspot gift card or $100 Bar Tab for The Wharf
– 2ND PLACE: (2 Winners) $50 Silverspot gift card or $50 Bar Tab for The Wharf
– 3RD PLACE: (2 Winners) 1 Mojito Pitcher
– LIVE second line band parade, & brass band concert, during this event.
– $25 bottles of Côtes de Provence Rosé (from Noon to 7:00 pm)
– $12 HURRICANES (All Day Special)
– Shrimp & Grits Taco, by La Santa Taquería
– Fried Alligator Bites, by OG Ceviche & Seafood
– Sweet & Spicy Chili Shrimp Chicharrones, by OG Ceviche & Seafood
– Shrimp Po’boys, by King Of Racks BBQ
– Andouille Sausage Pizza, by Spris Artisan Pizza
– Beignets King Cake Donut, by Mojo Donuts
BROUGHT TO YOU BY BRICKELL MAGAZINE, SILVERSPOT CINEMA, & THINKBOX MEDIA
SUPPORTING SOUNDS BY KID NEMESIS & FRIENDS
EATS BY: Garcia’s Seafood Open-Air Fish Market & Raw Bar, King of Racks BBQ, CRACKED by Chef Adrianne, Spris Artisan Pizza, La Santa Taqueria, MOJO Donuts, & more!
Enjoy Live Music, Eats, Cocktails & Good Times!
The Wharf is a 21+ venue. (Children accompanied by parents & leashed dogs welcome before 6 PM)
Proper Dress Attire Required. Venue reserves the right to deny entry at doorman’s discretion.