Calling All Scoundrels, Scallywags & Strumpets! This Halloween Weekend put on your best costume, & join us for an evening of pillaging and plundering as The Wharf transforms into a pirate
Calling All Scoundrels, Scallywags & Strumpets!
This Halloween Weekend put on your best costume, & join us for an evening of pillaging and plundering as The Wharf transforms into a pirate fortress! The ships are in & the moon is high, are you ready for what’s inside?
Come drink like pirates & dance like mermaids as we celebrate Halloween on the Miami River! RSVP Here: piratesofthewharf.eventbrite.com
During this Special Halloween Weekend Event:
- Limited (before 8 pm) Complimentary Admission Available! RSVP NOW & secure your spot to one of the biggest Halloween Weekend costumed parties in Miami!
- Don Julio & Möet Open-Bar VIP: For this special event, we will have 2 special VIP lounges at The Wharf’s deck, which will become a 21+ premium liquor, open-bar VIP area presented by Möet, Don Julio, Johnnie Walker & Ketel One! (Limited Amount of Tickets Available)
- Riverside Costume Contest: The guest with the best Halloween costume, will receive (1) bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne + additional prizes TBA
- Carribean-inspired Gourmet Dishes: Don’t miss out on some specialty eats from our 7 food-truck vendors
- Costumed Characters & Spooky Entertainers at our Riverside Wharf will haunt you throughout the night!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY MÖET CHANDON, DON JULIO, JOHNNIE WALKER & KETEL ONE
SUPPORTING SOUNDS BY KID NEMESIS & FRIENDS
EATS BY: Garcia’s Seafood Open-Air Fish Market & Raw Bar, King of Racks BBQ, CRACKED by Chef Adrianne, Spris Artisan Pizza, La Santa Taqueria, MOJO Donuts, & more!
Enjoy Live Music, Eats, Cocktails & Good Times!
The Wharf is a 21+ venue. Children accompanied by parents & leashed dogs welcome before 6 PM
Proper Dress Attire Required. Venue reserves the right to deny entry at doorman’s discretion.
27 (Saturday) 12:00 pm - 28 (Sunday) 3:00 am EST
114 SW North River Drive