Saturday, September 15th, join us at The Wharf Miami as we celebrate el 'Grito de Dolores', Mexican Independence day with tequila specials, an authentic Mexican food menu curated by La Santa Taqueria's Chef Omar
Saturday, September 15th, join us at The Wharf Miami as we celebrate el ‘Grito de Dolores’, Mexican Independence day with tequila specials, an authentic Mexican food menu curated by La Santa Taqueria’s Chef Omar Montero, & Mexican Sombreros!
*BUY ANY SHOT OF TEQUILA & RECEIVE A FREE ESTRELLA JALISCO BEER*
– Buy any shot of tequila & receive a FREE Estrella Jalisco beer during this event
– Authentic Mexican food menu from La Santa Taqueria (See Menu Below)
– Complimentary Mexican sombreros.
Authentic Mexican Food Specialties by La Santa Taqueria:
• Tinga de Pollo with Mexican corn tostada. (Lettuce, sour cream and Corina cheese)
• Flautas (Tacos Fritos) de Res (Shredder meat, sour cream, tomato, cheese, salsa verde)
• Esquites de maíz. (Corn grain in stock with mayo, cheese and Chile powder, lime juice)
• La Santa Signature Tacos (Al Pastor, de Pollo, bistec con queso, suadero, villamelon, lengua, carnitas, baja shrimp, fresh fish, barbacoa, tripa crispy)
• Guacamole & Totopos
BROUGHT TO YOU BY LIGHT F/X PRO, LA SANTA TAQUERIA, ESTRELLA JALISCO &
SUPPORTING SOUNDS BY KID NEMESIS & FRIENDS
EATS BY: Garcia’s Seafood Open-Air Fish Market & Raw Bar, King of Racks BBQ, CRACKED by Chef Adrianne, Spris Artisan Pizza, La Santa Taqueria, MOJO Donuts, & more!
Enjoy Live Music, Eats, Cocktails & Good Times!
This event at Wharf Miami is strictly 21+
Proper Dress Attire Required. Venue reserves the right to deny entry at doorman’s discretion.
15 (Saturday) 7:00 pm - 16 (Sunday) 3:00 am EST
114 SW North River Drive
LIGHT F/X PRO'S